Ready to start your adventure in the world of video production?
Want a fun and fast paced job in the creative industry?
We’re on the lookout for a multi-tasking, admin conquering, creative-focused, enthusiastic Production Assistant extraordinaire. If you think you tick these boxes, then we’ve got the job for you…
The ideal candidate should be organised, proactive, show initiative and have good I.T. and communication skills. They should have a keen eye for detail, be happy to work under pressure and to strict deadlines. Knowing how to master a spreadsheet doesn’t hurt either.
A typical day as a production assistant might involve dealing with accounts and expenses, hiring studios and equipment, booking hotels and making travel arrangements, researching music tracks, posting on our social media accounts – anything that offers support to the wider team Tanami.
We’re looking for someone who is as comfortable answering calls and sorting our inbox, as they would be with making coffees on shoots and building relationships with our suppliers.
No specific experience necessary, but a passion for the industry is a must. If you have work experience, a relevant qualification or side venture or volunteer experience within the media industry this is favourable.
- Drivers license
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- PowerPoint / Google Slides
- Strong understanding of social media
An excellent opportunity for someone who’s looking for a job in an exciting and fast-moving Creative industry. If you’re ready to work hard and give it your all, then we want to hear from you!
CLIENT OPERATIONS DIRECTOR (MAT COVER):
Client Operations Director – Maternity Cover. Here are your key duties:
- Project scoping; including internal and external resource requirements, budgeting and timing plans and reviewing those created by others in the team
- Lead on capacity planning for the team and ensuring work is evenly spread with no bottlenecks. Continually reassessing capacity as new projects land or complete.
- Delivering – ensuring deadlines are hit by producers and that timing plans are realistic and adhered to
- Lead development of client proposals and tender responses, including proof reading and editing copy
- Overall supervision of project budgets, ensuring that costs are recorded accurately and completing project billing. Completing monthly financial reporting and updating annual forecasts.
- Creating staff development plans and personal development overviews to support career progression
- Continually looking to improve systems and processes within the business, e.g. reporting tools, onboarding, budget templates
- Pitch in with pre-production work on projects which have more complex logistics
- Management of work experience placements and internship schemes – looking for ways Tanami can attract and support young people from diverse backgrounds
Essential Experience / Skills
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a professional post-production, digital distribution or broadcast management environment
A good understanding of digital workflows including editing, grading, sound, VFX and deliverables
Experience in managing team workloads and allocating resource
Comfortable with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets to intermediate level (e.g. Vlookups, conditional formatting)
Proven track record of managing and delivering projects to tight deadlines
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong attention to detail and highly organised, with ability to manage multiple priorities
Ability to remain flexible and adapt to constantly changing requirements and timescales
Pro-active attitude and calm under pressure
Desirable Experience / Skills
- Line management experience
- Graphic design skills
- Edit Producing experience
- An understanding of intellectual property rights and stock / archive / music licensing
How should I apply?
We don’t do boring. So tell us about yourself, and make it more interesting than Times New Roman on a plain white background. Applications can be sent with the subject line “Tanami Production Assistant” or “Client Services Director” to [email protected]
Deadline 5pm Friday 9 April 2021.
Thanks for reading and GOOD LUCK.