Production Project Manager – 12 month FTC
The Production Project Manager ensures the Tanami team works as a cohesive unit, and that we deliver high-quality social media, TV and cinema adverts on time and on budget. Getting involved in every aspect of the production process, from initial scoping and budgeting to resource management, creative input and tallying up the budget, it’s an opportunity to be at the heart of some exciting and challenging advertising productions.
Whilst Tanami are based in Edinburgh, remote working applications are welcomed.
Key duties would include:
- Leading on capacity planning for the production team, and ensuring work is evenly spread with no bottlenecks. Continually reassessing capacity as new projects land or complete.
- Project scoping – negotiating on timelines, budget and video deliverables.
- Ensuring that deadlines are hit by producers, and negotiating with our clients when requirements change
- Overall supervision of project budgets, ensuring that costs are recorded accurately Completing monthly financial updates and accurately forecasting for the financial year.
- Continually looking to improve systems and processes within the business
- Pitching in with pre-production work on projects which have more complex logistics
Essential Experience / Skills
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a post-production, digital media or broadcast environment
- A good understanding of video workflows including editing, grading, sound, VFX and deliverables
- Experience in managing team workloads and allocating resource
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised, with ability to manage multiple priorities
How should I apply?
Applications can be sent with the subject line “Tanami – Production Project Manager” to [email protected]
Deadline Tuesday 18th May 5pm